I've been feeling a little under the weather and I didn't feel like wrestling with the jumbo flannel quilt yesterday so I put the binding on another project that has been sitting around for awhile.
It's pretty small (39.5" square) but it's a gift for an infant, so that's ok. It started out as an experiment to see how our slash and sew method works with charm squares. I did 2 cuts in each charm and then put four of the squares together before I quilted them. You may recognize the quilt from a previous post about the organic thread and backing fabric I used in it. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out and am very glad to have another project out of my sewing room.
6 years ago