Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Seams Like Home

Yesterday morning I stopped by Seams Like Home's new location in the University Center Mall. This was the first day the store was open at their new spot, but the official grand opening is sometime in June (I forget which day). The new location combines all of the quilting fabric and supplies from Seams Like Home with all of the fancier silks, velvets and clothing fabric & supplies from Three Sisters into space that is about 10,000 sq. ft. I took plenty of pictures so you can have a mini virtual tour:

Of course I'm starting you with their display of our book with the Crazy Shortcake quilt that my mom made and all the fabrics she used in it

next up I'm excited to tell you is a display of fabric by Michael Miller that is made from organic cotton (This is right up by the front counter)
...
Okay I have several more photos of the shop to put up, but blogger won't let me right now so you will have to wait till tomorrow for the rest...

No comments: