Monday, October 6, 2008


So here is how I ended up putting that quilt together:

This layout left me with 4 extra blocks, so I decided use them to turn it into a quillow. You can see in the photo of the back of the quilt the 4 squares that I used for the pocket. The pocket should have been sewn on the other way, so that it would blend into the back of the quilt and when turned into a pillow you would see the pattern like the front of the quilt...but I wasn't thinking when I sewed it on and once it was on I decided against unsewing (as I do most of the time). This is a pretty small quilt, but it's the perfect size for a quillow for Audrey- and she loves it!

1 comment:

Laura said...

It turned out great! I can see by her smiles - she LOVES IT! Good job mama!